If you are staying at the hotel for business or leisure and want a place to work out, or wind down, you can use our gym and all of our relaxation areas for free.
Should you want to join Mickleover Court as a member, we have a number of packages to suit all needs. We even offer a three-day pass for just £9.99, so you can see if you like us before committing.
Mickleover Court also offers a non-contract ‘roll-on, roll-off' deal for £55. Six months for £50 per month, or 12-month contracts for £45 with a month free if you pay for £12 months upfront. You can come for the day for £10 with a member or come with a non-member and it's only £15. Children's memberships are £25 per month. All the spa facilities and classes are included.
When joining, we'll first agree together what you're looking to achieve and regularly reassess how you are getting on… so you aren't alone. In fact, our club is so friendly that members usually stay after a workout and chat with us and each other over a coffee.
If you become a member of Mickleover Court, you'll become an become an integral part of the hotel and can benefit from a host of extra benefits including:
- Discounts on spa treatments.
- Discounts on food and drink in the bar, lounge and restaurant.
- Discounts to stay in other Hallmark Hotels across the UK (there are 27 other great hotels)
- Invitations to some of the best gym social events in the area and an opportunity to get to know your fellow "gymers".
- Plus we like to do our bit for charity and encourage you to take part in any challenge events that we do across the year.
Our Gym Opening Times
- Monday to Friday - 6:45am – 10.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday -7.00am – 9.00pm
We have recently installed brand new state-of-the art Precor equipment in our gym. The stations are touchscreen-operated and feature Freeview channels and iPod docks. Mickleover Court usually runs a circuits class every morning and afternoon during the week.
Contact our membership team